You have 0 items in your cart
Join the Movement #GivingTuesday
Together We Can Make A Difference
For 99 years, the Community Fund has nurtured local non-profits, provided financial assistance and worked with local governments to address the health, education and welfare needs of ALL residents in Bronxville, Bronxville P.O., Eastchester and Tuckahoe.
How your dollars impact our community:
- $50 provides childcare for a parent that is receiving chemotherapy.
- $100 ensures that a local senior has affordable housekeeping services throughout the year.
- $250 rents a school bus that transports children to a summer field trip.
- $500 pays for 10 rising seniors to participate in an SAT prep class at a local library.
- $1000 sends a special needs child to an inclusion summer camp for 6 weeks.
- $2500 supports an elder care dementia program through art therapy.